Privacy & Policy
Privacy & Policy
EnglishLine adheres to nationwide standards and regulations for the education industry related to protecting the privacy of our potential and existing customers. Our policy applies to all personal information submitted through our website, social media pages, or through other channels online and offline.
As a policy, information from a student’s education record shall only be shared with the following parties, upon request:
– the student;
– school officials with a legitimate educational interest;
– specific officials for audit or evaluation purposes;
– organizations conducting certain studies for or on behalf of the school.
EnglishLine does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information.
To register at EnglishLine, students must fill out the “registration form” on our website, through WhatsApp or any official social media.
Tuitions & Fees
Your enrollment is subject to the school policies, terms and conditions listed here:
– Tuition rates are subject to change on an annual basis;
– Tuition payments are due every four (4) weeks;
– Any tuition payment that is not received on time may be subject to a Late Fee until full payment is received;
– All students receive invoices by e-mail to make any payments related to EnglishLine;
– Students who are more than 15 days overdue may be suspended from classes until their account is paid in full.
Withdrawal & Refund
Due to the labor and systems involved in processing new student information and preparing required course materials, all registration fees and some fees related to course materials, are non-refundable.
Students who withdraw from or are terminated by the program will be eligible for a tuition refund based on the full program tuition (less any discounts received by the student) and the date of withdrawal as follows:
|During WEEK 1
|90% of program tuition
|During WEEK 2-3
|80% of program tuition
|During WEEK 3-4
|55% of program tuition
For programs of study early withdrawals will be eligible for a pro-rata portion of the tuition calculated on a weekly basis.
Refunds shall be made payable to the student. Refunds shall be issued by check or electronic transfer, not cash, within 10 business days of the date of withdrawal or termination.
EnglishLine accepts students from all over the world and we expect the highest level of mutual respect to be shown by everyone. The following behavior is unacceptable and will not be permitted on our virtual classes:
– All forms of bias – racial, ethnic, gender, disability – as manifested by abusive physical acts or verbal/written communication;
– Any form of sexual harassment or coercion will not be tolerated.